Client: Australian Lamb Colac
AC System Design / DC Configuration Design / Grid Connection Approval with Powercor / Supply of Protection Equipment
- Preliminary Phase: Jan 2017 – Mar 2017
- Design Phase: May 2017 – Sept 2017
- Construction Phase: July 2017 – Feb 2018
- System Commissioning: Feb 2018
To complete the entire AC design and deliver protection equipment for Sun Connect’s largest rooftop project as of 2018
Complex site with multiple arrays spread over 5 buildings. Arrays comprised of 13 different orientations coordinated into 3 MSB connections.
Each of the 3 connections required dedicated Powercor SCADA equipment integration.
- Sun Connect’s largest solar PV rooftop at the time of commissioning
- Efficient Powercor approval and commissioning stage