Client: SA Water / Enerven
- Provided engineering design for SA Water’s 3.5MWp Christies Beach Wastewater Treatment Plant solar array, as part of their Zero Cost Energy Future program.
- The detailed design scope included solar farm general arrangement, DC electrical design, civil and structural design, cable management, engineering reports and calculations, and energy yield analysis.
- Concept and detailed design packages for civil, structural and electrical works.
- Design Phase – Nov 2019 – Feb 2021
- Providing a large DC capacity on a limited amount of space to offset the large energy consumption of the Christies Beach WWTP – achieved using the Belectric PEG system, which offers an impressive ground coverage ratio above 0.9.
- The design and construction was a success, with SA Water’s infrastructure delivery partner Enerven shortlisted as a finalist in the 2021Australian Construction Achievement Awards