- CTP assisted a well-known client to develop their regulatory plan for a large-scale battery project in the ACT.
- The regulatory plan is a requirement for utility projects in the ACT under the Utilities Technical Regulation (UTR) Act 2014.
- Drafting of all documentation as required by the ACT legislation to assist the proponent in obtaining their Design & Construct Certificate for the project.
- The content of the compliant regulatory plan prepared by CTP includes:
– Project overview including facility working principal, regulatory settings, project phases and stakeholder / corporate structures
– Contractor management
– Project risk management
– Project governance and safety
– Asset management plans and external certifications
– Independent and building certifier scope
– Design & construct process integrity
– Testing and commissioning
– Bushfire and environmental management
- With prior experience in navigating this specific ACT certification process, CTP were able to confidently and efficiently support the approval process for this milestone battery project.