- CTP assisted our client in preparing the concept designs for more than 10 shopping centre sites across Australia to facilitate the preliminary DNSP application step for each site.
- The solar PV capacity at each site ranged from 300kW – 1.6MW and each planned BESS upgrades varied from 200kVA to 1,000kVA. The DNSP submissions were made to Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy, Essential Energy, Ausnet and Ergon.
- CTP provided preliminary AC electrical and protection schematics, voltage rise calculations, as well as site layouts showing all solar PV and battery connection points.
- At the completion of this preliminary stage, we will continue supporting our client with the sites that present a favourable path to connection approval.
- The scope for the second stage of the engagement will include detailed BESS layouts, DC electrical schematics, network architecture block diagrams, cable schedules and grading studies.