CTP can help throughout the design, construction and commissioning phase ensuring successful outcomes and lowering risk on these complex projects.
Owners Engineering Services
- Feasibility studies
- Development of Principal Project Requirements and technical specifications / schedules
- EPC contract negotiations (technical requirements)
- Design reviews
- Power systems engineering and grid connections
- Investor reliance documentation and independent assessments
- Construction QA and site visits
- Assessment of progress claims
- Commissioning plan review and witness testing
- Technical advice throughout construction, commissioning and operation
CTP offer services that cover the whole project life cycle:
Feasibility & Concept
CTP assesses the feasibility of a project by reviewing the site’s existing consumption and conducting detailed energy modelling and financial modelling. This involves a clear understanding of the interdependencies between system technical design, cost and risk mitigation.
- Feasibility Studies (Technical / Economical)
- Concept Design
- Energy Yield Reports
- Grid Connection Engineering
- Design Review
- Control + Communication Design (incl. Batteries)
Tender Management Services
- Tender Specification
- Tender Management
- Tender Evaluation / Contractor Revision
CTP can effectively and competently review contractor’s designs and installations to ensure the work meets specification, relevant standards and project specific requirements.
NER or RPEQ sign-off is required in QLD, WA and for larger projects. CTP has in-house capacity to sign-off these projects by a chartered engineer.
- Detailed Design
- Construction Management
- HV/LV Tech Studies
- Product Evaluation
- Quality Control / Assurance
- Supervise Commissioning
- NER + RPEQ + VIC Sign Off
CTP continues to support clients as the project transitions from construction to operations. We provide expert technical support to resolve operational difficulties and resolution through the Contractor and if needed, manufacturer warranty process.
- Remote Monitoring
- Technical Support
- Performance Verification
- Grid Protection Design + Supply
- O & M
- Integrated LGC & Energy Trading Platform