Client: Belgium Avenue Neighbourhood House (BANH)
- BANH recently won a solar lighting grant to provide security / atmospheric lighting between the North Richmond Community Health Centre and the adjacent carpark for safe passage for community members and specifically children attending the primary school nearby.
- A key condition of the grant being that the lighting solution needed to be powered by renewable energy.
- We prepared a report that included a brief technology review of available solar-integrated lighting solutions as well as a roof analysis and cost estimate for a roof mounted solar installation to offset the power consumption of a grid connected lighting installation.
- This report provides a guidance for their decision making and procurement process.
- As an engineering consultancy founded on supporting solar projects, CTP were happy to support our community and assist BANH with their solar lightning project.