Client: AEES Group
- To prepare “for construction” designs for a 3.8 MW solar installation with a Tesla 500kW/1232kWh Battery Energy Storage System, one of the largest rooftop solar installations in Australia, comprising of 9,944 PV modules.
- Design Phase: 05/19-11/19
- Large roof with limitation on structural loadings
- Large building structures causing significant shading of the rooftop were assessed and avoided to optimise system performance and generation
- Minimising cable runs and enabling the installer to have clear plans to work off
- The plant was energized in February 2020 and will generate 5.36 GWh annually, offsetting 5,470 metric tonnes of CO2 each year.