Client: Energy Aware
Preliminary Design, Detailed Design, Grid application
Construction drawings, As-built drawings
Supply Protection Equipment
Supply and Integration of Powercor SCADA equipment
- Preliminary Phase: Sept 2015
- Design Phase: March 2016 – September 2016
- Construction Phase: July 2016 – March 2017
- System Commissioning: April 2017
- Design and support the installation of a 1.044 MW rooftop solar installation for the Sunshine Plaza Shopping Complex, Obtain Powercor approval
- Multiple NMI meters and aged infrastructure resulted in the installation being designed and installed with 6 independently protected solar main switch connections.
- Close cooperation with Powercor was required to produce a SCADA system design that could function across each connection point. This design feature was essential in order to obtain connection approval for the project.
CTP achieved design approval from Powercor as well as supplied the custom designed protection and SCADA system that was successfully commissioned in April 2017
Tim Parkinson (Director at Energy Aware)
“Clean Technology Partners were an invaluable partner across each stage of this milestone project for Energy Aware. Their industry experience and specialist knowledge safely guided us through the design and approval steps of the project. Added to this, their ability to design and supply the custom protection system saved substantial time and expense in meeting the challenging site conditions and supply authority requirements. We look forward to working with the CTP team on our next landmark commercial project! “