Client: Impact Investment Group
- EPC Contract Negotiations
- Commissioning Support Services
- Technical Advisory Services
- Pre-Contract Negotiation Phase: May – Aug ’18
- Construction Phase: Aug – Dec ’18
- System Commissioning: Jan ’19 – Ongoing
Provide engineering support to existing project team and assist with:
- Contract negotiation
- Solar farm construction
- System commissioning
- First project in Australia built to NER c. 220.127.116.11
- Current owner, Impact Investment Group took over the project from the original developer during the project. This transition needed to be factored in to project management.
- Working with a European construction contractor that had lots of international expertise but no prior experience with Australian conditions.
- Challenging ground conditions requiring unique design of mounting
- Export limiting required (Solar farm is limited to 14.7 MWp)
- Key, mid scale, solar farm connected to the National Electricity Market in Queensland.
- The first solar farm which to comply to NER c. 18.104.22.168