Client: Energy Matters
Grid Connection, Switchboard
Installation Phase: Feb14 – May14
Commissioning: May 14
- Complete the grid connection
- Provide protection for a 300kWp PV system on the Rooftop of a warehouse in Dandenong South
This project was the largest project on the United Energy network at the time of commissioning
- Clean Technology Partners coordinated the grid connection process with United Energy which included a number of technical studies and a protection grading study.
- CTP designed and provided the PV Switchboard with protection for the client.
- CTP programmed and commissioned the protection relay. The provision of this switchboard marks one the largest projects where CTP offered a ‘turnkey’ solution for grid connection. The project concluded with the system being commissioned on the 31st of May 2014, the day of practical completion of the new warehouse!